expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lydia Gilbert's blog: Big lies we used to tell friends in high school

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Big lies we used to tell friends in high school

1.See that aeroplane going! My dad is the pilot'
    2.My uncle travelled every week to London. And when he came back, he made sure he came with a different car and a lot of goodies.



    3.I once told my friends my uncle brought a Chewing Gum that never loses its taste. You will chew and chew and it continues to get sweetened the more it stays in your mouth.
    4.I claimed my younger ones were given birth to in the States.
    5.Told them there were so many bus tops on the sea and what they basically sold are fishes.
    6.I remember Toke, a girl like that. They had almost everything you mentioned that you have in your family, even the latest. There was a time a certain girl's parents bought a Mercedes Benz 200. Precious said her dad had 3 Mercedes
    Benz 2000 and it didn't run on petrol, but Olive Oil and it could recognize all of them in the family. Anytime they entered into the car, The car would mention their name and welcome them.

    No comments: