expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lydia Gilbert's blog: LOL: Funny Home Work Excuses

Thursday 2 July 2015

LOL: Funny Home Work Excuses

Here are some of the funniest excuses a child can give a teacher when they haven't done their homework.
-- I lost it fighting this kid who said you weren't the best teacher in school.
-- I was mugged on the way to school and the mugger took everything I had.
-- Our puppy toilet trained on it.
-- Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain worked.
-- I loaned it to a friend but he suddenly moved away.
-- I left it in my shirt and my mother mistakenly washed it.
-- I didn't do it because I didn't want to add to your already heavy workload.

No comments: