expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lydia Gilbert's blog: Must Read Hilarious wedding Toast

Monday 3 August 2015

Must Read Hilarious wedding Toast

TOAST

My sweetest among other men, you are an apple tree among the wild tree in the forest (na one tree they forest), you are my clown of glory (abi na Anambra you from? Clown/crown) will serve as a wife (abi na prison sentence) and always remember that you are my pride.



Oge baby, there might be a million queen (and a single queens) and young woman (you for just say womens) too  many to count but there is only one woman for me, my angel, my perfect one who gladens my heart and make (me) feel complete for my love knows no bound.

Ogechukwu weds Kennedy




Lol Omo if English hard you use pidgen nobody go vex

No comments: