expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lydia Gilbert's blog: (MUST READ) Artists, Models, Entreprenuers get connected here

Tuesday 15 September 2015

(MUST READ) Artists, Models, Entreprenuers get connected here



A peek into the life of a Model, Artist and Entreprenuer Kelvin Moses (Aka, kbliz) the CEO of the fast rising Entertainment/Fashion house, know as Dmega's Bold in Fashion (Dmbf) Dmbf Entertainment Ltd.

Welcome Kelvin, it nice having you here.

*LETS GET TO KNOW THE REAL KELVIN (kbliz)
 •>I'm Kelvin Moses also known as kbliz, kbliz is my Nickname,(Stage name) i hail from Akwa-ibom State, Etim Ekpo Local Govt Area, but I was born in Port-harcourt, there I lived and grew-up till date. Am the last child in the family of Six, 4girls 2boys.

*TELL US MORE ABOUT DMBF ENTERTAINMENT LTD.
•>Dmbf Entertainment Ltd started a year ago, and by Gods grace we are moving slow and steady.
Dmega's Bold in Fashion house (Dmbf
House) is an Entertainment house, designed to Sponsor the talented one's. We deal in Modeling, Artiste Management,Public Speaking, Graphic Designs, Video production, and Magazines.

*WE'VE HEARD SOME OF UR SONGS & ARTICLES, TELL US MORE ABOUT THEM?
 •>Ooh yeah, I dropped two songs in 2013, am working on a lot of things, concerning my writing skillz I've published many  motivating articles online that got massive hype, most especially the "LETTER TO UPCOMING ARTISTES" that particular article projected me, I received alot of calls from people, some seeking for advice, some want to meet one on one with me so we can talk, few to mention, some wanted to get their material serialize on my platform.
      Above all, am equally working (writing) on my books, which by God's Grace will soon be on sale.

*HOW DID YOU START?
 •>Though it has been a desire burning deep inside, so I needed time to plan, arrange, and put some few things in order, it wasn't and never easy, even as I go out to model, sometimes I assist some Agency owner's in running a Pageantry, I also learnt from there and contributed too..

*WHAT ARE YOUR GOAL?
 •>This is one part of it where we keep praying everyday,it ain't about our plans but God's plans for us, we all have goal to achieve, when are plans Collide with Gods plan in our life everything works smoothly. One of it is to see everyone under Dmbf succeed beyond their imagination, to build a platform where everyone's dreamz can come through as a result of support,contributing to their career/field.


*TELL US ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE LIFE..
 •> OMG, you called it Private, so I guess it should remain private, or what do you think, okay there's not much to say, about my private life, I live a simple life, sometimes am of a little phlegmatic. You hardly find me outside except the meeting is official and benefiting.

*WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5YEARS.
•> Sitting on my throne, thanking God every seconds for a dream come through, like people do say, “in the next 5years I don't need to look at the prize tag before buying.......

*WHAT YOUR LAST WORD FOR PEOPLE OUT THERE.....
•> Okay, I guess we've come to the end of this right?
*YES
Okay it like this "Put God First" everything is possible, because with God nothing shall be impossible, whatever your doing. Do it well.
 •IF YOUR SCHOOLING. Study Hard
 •Like and artiste, take time to compose your songs, check the lyrics, give us something amazing.
Thank You.
A visit to a charity home

To join kelvin Moses (kbliz) in making your dreams and ambitions come to limelight and reality.... GET CONNECTED HERE
Twitter @Realkbliz
IG.       @Realkbliz
Facebook. Tremendouskbliz.

No comments: