expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lydia Gilbert's blog: I share a room with Trey Songz - Miss Novena

Friday 27 November 2015

I share a room with Trey Songz - Miss Novena

Beautiful, tall, intelligent, killer smile, great personality and homely are not enough to describe her.


Can we meet you?
My name is Esther Sam-Aigbiro the current Miss Novena, I'm from Edo state, my hobbies are dancing,cooking n playing video games, and my favorite color is blue.

Many Miss Novena has come and gone without performing any vital function
but only answer the name Miss Novena. What plan does your office have in improving the welfare of the students?
Hmm, well I'm working on something that will improve the social life of the students of this great institution, for now its highly classified.

How do you intend executing them?
With the help of the student leaders, I'm pretty sure my plan will work out fine.

What are the benefits attached to the crown?
Lol!! Benefits ke? Please I have nothing to say about that.

Do you see yourself going into modelling full time in the future?
Definitely by God's grace.

Now to some exciting questions

Are you in a relationship?
Not really #coughs... Its complicated

How many days can you go without showering?
(Big grin) as many days as possible, depending on how many days my favourite video game can hold me down...... I'm joking joh, bathing is essential and personal hygiene matters a lot.

Have you ever stolen a pen in class?
Ahhh! Why not, everybody does it na (laughs out loud) but I don't do it all the time sha.

If you were to pick two celebrities to be your roommates, who would they be?
First I'll pick a nice room with a king size bed having August Alsina and Trey songz as my roommates #winks.

What do you do when a baby just stares at you in public, like doesn't even blink but maintain intense aggressive eye contact?
Haba! Which kind winch be DAT na? I'll just walk away whispering HOLY GHOST FIRE several times.

Between David Beckham, Christiano Ronaldo and Fabregas, who would you go on a date with and why?
#Serious blushing.... Christiano Ronaldo because he is an adept player and I'm his biggest fan.

What's the funniest thing that has happened to you?
Laughs, a nig*ca asked me to go on a date with him one evening but I told him I was busy in the hostel, this was a phone conversation and I was standing outside, not knowing that the guy was right behind me...

Finally, how has your status as Miss Novena affected you personally and socially?
Being Miss Novena didn't change much about me personally. As for the social aspect, I really want to take a bigger step into the world of modelling.

I want to use this medium to send a S/O to my brother Gabby and all those who have been by my side, I love you all so much.

No comments: