expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lydia Gilbert's blog: (Photos) Brenda Got Novena Girls Praying For Her Kind Of Man

Friday 7 August 2015

(Photos) Brenda Got Novena Girls Praying For Her Kind Of Man

Brenda on the right looking at her cell phone

While the excitement and jubilation was still on as final year students finished writing their last paper,  the school gate opened as a convoy came through



The husband to a newly mass communication graduate Brenda drove in with a Range rover and Prado jeep in the company of his friends


As they alighted from the cars, they opened the  boot of the range rover and rooted out many bottles of wine and emptied it on Brenda and her friends.


This got the whole whole school to stand still as they watch with jealousy in their eyes (good jealousy though). Some girls started professing into their life ''God I want this kind of husband'', ''God you know my heart'', ''how I wish I was married'', ''God I claim it'', ''God my husband will be richer than hers'', ''my turn will be like this''....     LOL



MORE PICTURES BELOW



Brenda  (in black leather tight and black polo )second person  from the right smiling
broadly

No comments: