expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lydia Gilbert's blog: Meet Nigeria's hottest couple

Monday 19 October 2015

Meet Nigeria's hottest couple

On how they met, Timi said: ‘We met at the House on the Rock church. I was not searching then but simply minding my own business when I spotted her. I was standing behind the choristers on the
podium when I sighted this fine girl. I went to speak to her by asking her why she was frowning in church.
I remember saying, ‘ Hi, my name is Timi Dakolo,’ and she said ‘And so?’ You would not believe that she gave me a fake number and I started searching
for her every Sunday until I finally caught up with her and challenged her for giving me a wrong number. It was my lucky day because that was how we started talking. This was in 2010.’
Timi Dakolo and his cute wifey Busola Currently has 3 lovely kids 


 More pictures below






No comments: